Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Capitol Steps!

This past Saturday evening I had the pleasure to listen to the Capitol Steps perform for the third straight year. For those of you who have never heard of the Capitol Steps before, they are a singing group that essentially writes political satire to the tune of popular songs. For example:

 

I would have to say this performance was the best one in my three years that I have seen them live. The first year was good, but the second performance lacked new material. With the new election cycle, this year's performance was by far the funniest and most original. My one advice would be for you to actually know your political scandals/presidential candidates/etc before you go see them, or else it won't be as funny as possible.

You can find more information about them and their performance schedule on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment