Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top 5 10-Hour Youtube Videos

Normally I don't have enough time in my life to watch that much Youtube, but this past spring break I had ample amounts of time on my hands. Obviously since I have no life, I decided to watch 10-hour Youtube videos, so without further ado, here are my five favorites (after the jump):

5. Badger Badger
I admit this is probably the most annoying 10-hour video out there. After a while "badger badger" starts to sound like...well, use your imagination or listen to it for long enough. However, if you do make it through ten hours of this, this feat would make you really awesome-perhaps you should work with small children in the future.

4. Keyboard Cat
A while back keyboard cat was used in epic fail videos. What would happen is that the epic fail would happen and then the video would end with keyboard cat (only once, not ten hours). I never really understood why they did it, but it was an easy way to find epic fail videos on Youtube.

3. They're Taking The Hobbits To Isengard

This is the video that got me started on this 10-hour video thing. It was really hilarious the first time around, though it has lost a bit of its luster since. However, it's still a good one.

2. Tunak Tunak Tun

This song is sung by some Indian guy (Daler Menhdi), and it's really really catchy. The video's also pretty good, though it does become more and more out of sync.

1. What Is Love
The video's ok, but for me the song is what makes the entire thing great. What is Love is a great song, and I think it stands for itself.

Major props to anyone who actually watches all 50 hours of this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment