Saturday, November 29, 2014

Magic Morsels!

A while ago as part of Flyertalk's Secret Santa, I received a box of  sweets as part of a larger box of gifts. Now I tend to stay away from sweets, but not because I don't enjoy them. I can say no to others giving them to me and I tend not to keep any near me, thereby eliminating any temptation to consume (or over-consume) sweets. Of course, I indulge occasionally, and this Secret Santa gift was quite the opportunity.

The sweets in question was a 24-box sampler of Magic Morsels, which are bite-sized brownies from Phoenix, AZ-based Fairytale Brownies. When I first opened the box, I had no idea what Magic Morsels were, until I saw the brownie label on the treats. There were six flavors inside the box: original, caramel, chocolate chip, creme cheese, raspberry swirl, and walnut.

Box of Magic Morsels (Click to Enlarge)

I quickly opened one up an original-flavored and it was absolutely delicious-very smooth and not too sweet. I managed to pace myself through the box over about a week and was a hit with the few other grad students I shared them with (mostly because I was eating them...). All of the flavors were delicious, but I would have to say my favorites were creme cheese and raspberry swirl.

An original Magic Morsel (Click to Enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment