Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Browsing Homes

Recently when I get bored or want a distraction during the day, I've been browsing through the local house listings. Given that we've been seeing a large influx of people and with a lot of money coming into the area some of the listings are pretty impressive. Naturally all of that is currently a dream, but browsing through all the listings has reinforced certain preferences in living quarters. As an example I strongly prefer below-counter sinks versus countertop sinks and rainfall showers that aren't directly above the drain. I've come to realize a whole host of preferences I have for every aspect of a home, including materials and layout. Unfortunately this kind of comes with my picky nature. Naturally inspired by architectural design, I went ahead and started playing Prison Architect, because I'm a terrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment